Welcome to Mesquite Nevada!My name is Denise Stottern. I have lived in Mesquite for 23 years and I know the area well. I am committed to making your experience the best it can be whether getting the most from the sale of your home or finding your dream home.
Here are some of the reasons people chose Mesquite for their home:
- The mild winters without snow attract people part time or full time.
- Las Vegas is just 80 miles south of Mesquite with plenty of shopping, world class dining, concerts, shows, PBR and the National Final Rodeo and let's not forget our very own Las Vegas Golden Nights.
- If you crave outdoor adventures Mesquite offers many trails for Jeep or Razor enthusiasts.
- As for the Mesquite golfer, we have several world class courses to test your skill level. Mesquite is becoming a major golf destination.
- While Nevada has Valley of Fire, across the border in Utah there is Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks with hiking and biking or just taking in the beautiful sights.
- Southern Nevada and Utah have several lakes, reservoirs and rivers great for camping, boating and fishing.
These are all the things that have made me fall in love with Mesquite!
Mesquite Nevada Promo Video
No listings were found.